Pioneer Astronautics recieved three Phase Contracts from NASA for : Counterflow Regolith Heat Exchanger, Lunar Soil Particle Separator, & Durable Dust Repellent Coating for Metals.
Pioneer Astronautics received Phase 1 Contracts from NASA for : Lunar Sulfur Capture System & Multi-Cell Thermal Battery.
Energy Victory is available now!
“In this compelling argument for a new direction in US energy policy, world-renowned engineer and best-selling author Robert Zubrin lays out a bold plan for breaking the economic stranglehold that the OPEC oil cartel has on our country and the world.”
Pioneer Astronautics received Phase 1 Contracts from NASA for : Advanced Gashopper Mobility Technology & Stratospheric Deployment Parafoil.
In the March 2006 issue of NASA Tech Briefs (Vol.30 No.3) an article about the METAMARS project was listed, written by Anthony Muscatello, Robert Zubrin, and Mark Berggren.
- Muscatello, Anthony C., Robert Zubrin, and Mark Berggren. “Generating Aromatics From CO2 on Mars or Natural Gas on Earth.” NASA Tech Briefs Mar. 2006: Vol.30 No.3: 52
In the March 2006 issue of Business 2.0 Pioneer Astronautics was listed as a case study for “The Startup” in propulsion sciences. Michael Behar, has case studies listed for:
- ‘Corporate Strategy’/’Space Networking’ :: Cisco Systems
- Headquarters:San Jose; Employees:39,262; 2005 Revenues:$24.8 billion
- R&D/Life Sciences :: Dynamac
- Headquarters:Rockville, MD; Employees:300; 2005 Revenues:$35million
- The Startup/Propulsion :: Pioneer Astronautics
- Headquarters:Lakewood, CO; Employees:13; 2005 Revenues:$1 million
Michael Behar, The Entrepreneur’s Guide to the Galaxy. Business 2.0 Mar. 2006: 70
Pioneer Astronautics is a hands-on research and development company dedicated to inventing and proving new technologies to advance humanity’s reach into space and to improve life on Earth.
Where to find us
11111 West 8th Avenue, Unit-A
Lakewood, CO 80215
- Publication | International Journal of Astrobiology | Exchange of material between solar systems by random stellar encounters
- NASA 2019 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- NASA 2018 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II Selections
- The Space Review | Engineering Mars commercial rocket propellant production for the Big Falcon Rocket (part 2)
- NASA 2017 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections